Flower in a Pot Cupcake
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- 12 cupcakes, baked in paper holders
- 12 clay pots, small
- Wilton® Pre-made Icing
- Wilton® Coloring Gel, Kelly Green
- Wilton® Cake Sparkles, Green
- Wilton® Sugar Sprinkles, Light Green
- Wilton® Dancing Daisy Lollipop Mold
- Wilton® Candy Melts®: Yellow, White
- Wilton® 4-inch Lollipop Sticks
- Self-adhesive foam sheet, green
- Wilton® Rolled Fondant, Primary Color Multi-Pack
- Wilton® Food Writers
- Tint icing with Kelly Green coloring gel. Use a toothpick and small amount of gel to add color. Add more color if needed. Ice cupcakes. Cover with sprinkles and sparkles.
- Follow directions on candy melts and mold flowers. Insert lollipop stick into the flower mold.
- Cut 2 leaves from green foam, place back-to-back with lollipop stick in between. Use a bit of icing to stick them together. Insert flower on lollipop stick into top of the cupcake.
- Follow directions on fondant package and mold ladybug from red. Use the black food writer to make spots and head of ladybug. Add to top of cupcake.
- Insert cupcake into clay pot.
A little gel color goes a long way, add sparingly. You can always add more.
Adult supervision is required at all times.