Flowery Picture Frame
Span generations with a blend of modern and traditional styles. From a photograph of three generations to little flowers of varying texture, this beautiful picture frame features classic lines and fresh colors.
Designed by Jennifer Brown for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado Doodle Flowers Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado Small and Medium Acrylic Stamping Blocks
- K&Company Exposed Chipboard Square Frame (8-inch square with 3-inch x 3-inch opening)
- EK Success 3-D Dots White Foam Adhesive 1/8-inch Squares
- EK Success Postage Stamp Edger Punch
- EK Success Coloriser Heat Tool EKHG01 (for heat setting the inks)
- Chalk Inks: cantaloupe, green, taupe, linen white
- Cardstock: light green, light blue, dark brown, peach
- Pattern Paper: floral, script
- Ribbon: 7/8-inch cream, 3/8-inch peach, 1/8-inch light blue
- Brads: (1) large brushed nickel, (1) small brushed nickel, (1) large copper
- Stick Pin: (1) copper
Cover the front of the frame with floral pattern paper.
Cut a 3¾-inch square from dark brown cardstock. Use the edger punch on all four edges. Cut a 3-inch x 3-inch square opening in the center of the cardstock then glue the cardstock around the frame opening.
Layer pieces of cream and peach ribbon and glue them near the right side of the frame, securing the ends on the back.
Knot a small piece of light blue ribbon around the stick pin, then glue the pin to the peach ribbon.
Stamp an assortment of flowers on varying colors of cardstock and pattern paper. Cut the flowers to shape.
Stamp several leaves on light green cardstock and cut them to shape.
Cut a daisy shape from dark brown cardstock and several circles from cardstock and pattern paper.
Crinkle/bend all of the shapes to create dimension. Layer pieces together as desired and add the brads in the flower centers. Arrange the pieces on the frame. Glue some in place and attach others with foam adhesive.