Foam Basket with Ribbon Ties
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Neon Green
- Foam Stickers - Flowers
- Ribbon of Choice
- Tissue Paper - Various Colors
- Hole Punch
- Fine Motor
- Cut 12"x12" piece of green foam.
- Bring the corner edges together to form a point. Punch a hole through the foam and tie together with ribbon as shown in image.
- Punch holes 1 inch apart along 2 sides of basket (opposite sides). Tie small lengths of ribbon through the holes to create fringe.
- Remove paper backing from foam flower stickers and adhere to sides of basket.
- Cut 12"x2" inch strip of foam. Staple to opposite sides of basket for handle.
- Shred the tissue paper and fill with colorful shredded paper.
- Carefully fold over corners as shown in image.