- Blunt Scissors
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Glitter Glue - Majestic Blue
- Foam Stickers - Inspirational Messages
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Medium Blue
- Decorative-Edged Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Use decorative-edged scissors to cut a 5-inch x 3-inch rectangle from blue foam. Use straight-edged scissors to cut a slightly smaller rectangle from yellow foam. Glue the pieces together as shown, for the bookmark.
- Cut a small piece of blue foam and use straight-edged scissors to make small cuts along one end to fringe. Glue to the top of the bookmark.
- Decorate along the edge of the bookmark with Glitter Glue. Add inspiration stickers as shown.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be losing interest.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.