- Foam Notebook
- Ribbon of Choice
- Foam Stickers - Alphabet
- Foam Stickers - Shapes of Choice
- Hole Punch
- Blunt Scissors
- Fine Motor
- Cut ribbon into 3-inch strips.
- Punch holes around the outer edge of the cover as shown.
- Tie ribbon through the holes.
- Add foam letters to spell desired name. Decorate the cover with foam stickers as desired.
TipsScissors and hole punch should be used with adult supervision.
If a foam notebook isn't available, create your own by gluing a foam sheet to a plain notebook cover.