Foam Stamped Frames
Uses Recycled Items:
Get exclusive offers about this product and more!
- Wood Frame
- Paint Brush
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint
- Fine Motor
- Squeeze paint onto paper plate and completely paint frame. Let dry.
- On the foam sheet, write name backwards with a pencil. Print pattern if needed to help write letters backwards. Cut out, leaving a ¼" border around name.
- Squeeze paint onto paper plate as color is needed and use foam brush to paint over letters of name.
- Turn over and lay flat onto frame. Rub over with your hand.
- Gently remove foam to reveal your design. Let dry.
- You can reuse your design by wiping the paint off the foam sheet.
When making a word stamp, write backwards. That way, when you stamp, the words will print correctly.