Martha Stewart Crafts Folded Circle Flower Favor Bag Topper
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Large Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 12x12in Cutting Mat
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Ruler
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Bone Folder
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Detail Scissor
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Writing Pen .5mm Ebony
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ ¼-inch Circle Hole Punch
- Cardstock: yellow, dark pink, orange
- Patterned paper
- Green paper bags
- Bendable plastic drinking straws
Cut two sizes of circles from cardstock and floral patterned paper using large circle cutter and mat.
Using ruler and bone folder on cutting mat, score and fold one circle in half. Flip over and fold in half again. Repeat process two more times. Fold second circle the same way. Before unfolding, snip point with scissors.
Layer small circle onto larger one. Use scissors to fringe short end of straw near the bend. Insert long end of straw through center of folded circles to form a stem.
To create leaves, cut striped paper into circles using large circle cutter and mat. Cut in half and punch one corner with ¼ -inch circle punch. Write names on leaves.
Thread straw through hole. Fold down top of bag. Use tip of scissors to create a small slot in front of bag just below the fold. Insert straw through slot into bag.
Tips for Success: When snipping folded circle, keep the hole as small as possible to ensure the flower layers stay securely together.