FolkArt® Paint FAQS
On what surfaces can I use FolkArt® Outdoor paints? Do I need to prepare the surface?
· Uncoated and Enameled Metal: Wash to remove dirt and wipe with alcohol to remove oil.
· Wood: Sand and seal before painting.
· Rusted Metal: Wash to remove dirt and wipe with alcohol to remove oil.
· Terra Cotta: Seal before painting.
· Concrete: (Exterior): Pressure wash surface if possible to remove all soiled areas. Let dry completely for about 2 days before painting. (Interior): Clean floor of all dirt. If it is a new floor you will need to neutralize the concrete with muriatic acid solution. Follow label directions.
Bricks: Clean bricks with soap and water. Rinse thoroughly. Let
completely dry before painting.
Can FolkArt Outdoor
paints be used on wicker?
can I apply FolkArt Outdoor colors?
Does FolkArt Outdoor really
I basecoat with FolkArt Outdoor
Can I use water with FolkArt Outdoor?
Water should not be used with FolkArt Outdoor. Adding water will reduce the adhesion to the surface of your project.
Can FolkArt Outdoor be
used with other paint products?
a sealer or varnish needed with FolkArt Outdoor
is FolkArt Outdoor different from Apple Barrel®
How long does it take FolkArt Outdoor dimensional paint
How long does it take FolkArt Outdoor brush-on paint to cure? 48 hours.