Football Helmet Spirit Stick
- ¼-inch Dowel rod, cut to 18-inches, 1
- Football Helmet, 4-inch Green, 1
- Styrofoam, 2-inch x 2-inch, 1
- Mums, 4-inch White, 2
- Cowbells, 1-inch, Green/Silver, 2
- Curling Ribbon, White, 18-inch pieces, 4
- Heart Garland, Silver, 6-inch peices, 3
- Ribbon, No. 16, Green/Silver, 1 yard
- Flat Football Helmet, 1½-inch, Green, 1
- Arched Homecoming’ Charm, 1½-inch, Green/White, 1
- Class Star Freshman’ Stickers, Silver/White, 2
- Silver Glittered Number Stickers
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
Wrap dowel with No. 16 ribbon.
Glue Styrofoam up inside helmet and then add glue to the top end dowel and insert into Styrofoam.
Cut curling ribbon to 18-inch lengths, and glue ends to Styrofoam. Let dry.
Tie cowbells and trinkets to ribbon so that they hang 2 - 3-inches from bottom of helmet.
Curl ends of ribbon with scissors.
Glue heart garland pieces on to Styrofoam.
Glue two 4-inch mums underneath helmet to cover up the Styrofoam.
Finish by embellishing the helmet with glittered numbers and stickers.