For A Special Friend Card
- Party Invite Perfectly Clear™ SSC179 Stamps by Stampendous™
- Bea Fluffles F151 by Stampendous™
- Crystal Glitter by Stampendous™ – GX220U Multi Ultra Fine
- Onyx VersaFine ink by Tsukineko
- Uptown Khaki Ribbon Assortment by American Crafts
- Giga Scalloped Circle LVGCP65 punch by Marvy
- Colored Pencils
- 2-Way Glue Pen by EK Success
- Circle Cutting Tool
- Bazzill Basics Card Stock in Petunia and Parakeet
- White Card Stock
Fold an 8½” x 5 ½” panel of pink card stock in half to form card base.
Stamp greeting in the corner of a 5 x 3 ¾” panel of white card stock in black ink.
Attach greeting panel to a 5 ¼” x 4” panel of olive card stock.
Tie 16” of ribbon around layered greeting panel in a knot.
Attach layered greeting panel to card front.
Stamp Bea Fluffles on a circle of white card stock in black ink.
Color image as desired with colored pencil.
Cut a slightly larger circle of olive green paper and adhere stamped circle.
Attach layered circles to a large scalloped circle punched from pink card stock.
Attach layered image panel to card front over ribbon using dimensional foam adhesive dots.
Apply glitter to bee wings and flowers using glue pen.