Four Leaf Clover Magnets
- Sculpey® III Clay - Emerald
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem - Green
- Magnetic Specialty, Inc.® Magnet Buttons
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Blunt Scissors
- Oven (for adult use only)
- Fine Motor
- Knead each clay bar until soft and smooth. Divide the clay into four equal pieces. Note: one package of clay will make four clover magnets.
- Using one piece of clay, roll four teardrop shapes and one small ball. Press the teardrop tips together and flatten. Flatten the ball and press it over the teardrop tips. Cut a short piece of the chenille stem and push it into the clay between two leaves. Repeat to make three additional clover.
- Parents, bake all pieces at 275° F (130° C) for 15 minutes per ¼-inch (6mm) of thickness. DO NOT USE MICROWAVE OVEN. DO NOT exceed the recommended temperature or baking time. After baking, allow to cool.
- When completely cool, glue a magnet to the back of each clover.
Start with clean hands and work area. Good working surfaces include a glass or metal surface.