Four-Sided Circle Pendant
Bring the party’s festivity level to new heights with a group of these hanging circle pendants perfect to brighten any party locale. table décor.
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Large Circle Cutter
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ 12x12 Cutting Mat
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Small Glue Stick 3 pack
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Baker’s Twine – Solids
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ ¼ inch Circle Hole Punch
- Cardstock: light blue, dark pink
- Patterned paper
Cut four large circles from cardstock and four smaller circles from patterned paper using circle cutter and cutting mat.
Glue patterned circles to cardstock circles.
Gently fold circles in half so each has a slight bend.
With back sides together, adhere one circle’s left half to a second circle’s right half.
Repeat process until all sides are adhered to each other.
Punch top with ¼-inch circle punch and tie with baker’s twine.
Tips for Success: Hang multiple circle pendants at various heights for added impact and depth.