Frame A Name
- Wood Letters – G, R, A, C, E, or Letters of Choice
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Craft Paint – Wet Cement, Gray Wolf, Party Streamer and Bubblegum
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Stencil
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Foam Pouncers
- Open Back Frames (Size to Fit Each Letter)
Paint your letters in alternating colors of Wet Cement and Gray Wolf Martha Stewart Crafts™ paint. Several coats are required to fully cover the letters. Let dry.
Use the Martha Stewart Crafts™ stencil and the foam pouncers to paint patterns along the edge of the letter. Use Party Streamer on top of the Wet Cement painted letters, and Bubblegum on the Gray Wolf painted letters to make the colors pop. Let dry.
Hang each letter in the middle of an open back frame on the wall.