Framed Layered Snowflakes
- Laser cut frame with pinecones
- Sage Green scrapbook paper with light plaid pattern
- Red Scrapbook Paper
- Medium Laser cut snowflake
- snowflake simple shape
- Craft Glue
- Brown craft paint
- Trace on back of green scrapbook paper around theinside and outside of frame
- Cut to size, also cut out the interior openingfor the frame
- Trace around interior opening of the frame onthe back of the red. Leave some room around the outside while cutting so thatthere is space for gluing down.
- Stain medium laser cut snowflake with a lightwash of dark brown. The wash can be created by mixing water with a small amountof the brown paint. Let dry.
- Glue down snowflake simple shape on top of thesnowflake.
- Center on back of the frame opening and tackdown with glue
- Adhere red scrapbook paper to the back of thesnowflake, then tack down to the outside of the frame