Framed Pom Pom "Floral" Stems
- Clover® Pom Pom Maker, Large
- Loops & Threads® Impeccable™ Yarn – Aqua, Grass and Soft Rose
- Sticks (Nature)
- ArtMinds™ Low Heat Glue Gun
- Fiskars® Scissors, 8"
- Artist’s Loft™ Burlap Canvas, 11"x14"
- Studio Décor® Open Back Frame, 11"x14" – Ornate Silver
- Americana® Décor™ Paint, Chalk Finish – Primitive
- Weldbond® Adhesive
- Ashland™ Square Glass Vinegar Bottles with Cork, 1.38"x1.38"x7" (3)
- ArtMinds™ Foam Brush, 1"
- Packing Tape
Step 1 Use the Clover® pom pom maker and Impeccable™ yarn to create three pom poms. Follow package instructions.
Step 2 Find sticks in nature and cut down to desired length.
Step 3 Hot glue pom poms to the end of the sticks. Set aside.
Step 4 Paint frame with Primitive Chalk paint. Let dry and repeat. NOTE: Requires 2-3 coats. Let dry between coats.
Step 5 Glue glass bottles onto burlap canvas board using Weldbond® adhesive. Let dry overnight.
Step 6 Place burlap canvas panel into frame, and secure from behind with packing tape.
Step 7 Place pom pom stems into glass bottles.