Framed Table Number
- MCS Industries Décor Frame, 4"x6" – Champagne
- Wooden Numbers
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Paint – Vanilla Bean, Cloud and Porcelain Doll
- DecoArt® One Step Crackle Paint
- Recollections™ Scrapbook – Design and Color of Choice
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
Use pouncer to paint frame with Porcelain Doll. Let dry.
Follow directions on crackle and apply to frame. Let dry.
Use Vanilla Bean as an antiquing medium. Let dry.
Remove backing from frame and cut scrapbook paper to fit frame.
Paint numbers with Cloud. Let dry.
Glue numbers into frame as shown.