French Vintage Pencil Cup
- Wire-Edged Ribbon - Turquoise Polka Dot and Champage Glittered
- Clay Rose Pot - 2.5”
- Scrapbook Paper - Bon Voyage Paris
- Glitter - Silver
- Modern Romance Pearl Ribbon
- Hot Fix Rhinestones
- Charms - Fleur de Lis and Eiffel Tower
- 1/4” Terrifically Tacky Tape
- 1/8” Ribbon – Brown
- Mod Podge®
- Glossy Accents
- Americana Acrylic Paint – Indian Turquoise and Burnt Umber
- Alcohol Ink – Earth Tones Kit
- Alcohol Blending Solution
- Glue Gun
For the ribbon flower, cut a 12-inch piece of ribbon. At one side make small scissor snip and tear off wire edging. Reveal wire at each end of ribbon and pull tight to make circle, twist ends of wire to secure.
Paint the front of the clay pot using Indian Turquoise paint. Paint the inside of the pot using Burnt Umber paint.
Cut a strip of Paris paper to fit around rim of pot. Adhere using Mod Podge.
Mix Burnt Umber paint with water to make a wash. Brush over the and all over the outside of the painted pot. Wipe and blot using a paper towel until the right amount of antiquing is achieved.
Generously apply Glossy Accents around the top edge of the pot and sprinkle silver glitter. Let dry.
Attach hot fix rhinestones around the pot, evenly spacing each stone. (Or using a small dot of glue, attach gems).
Antique the pearls using Latte Alcohol Ink and Alcohol Blending Solution over them. Let dry.
Gather ribbons tie charms onto the ends. Gather ribbons around the top of the pot and tie a knot. Use a dot of hot glue to secure if needed.