French Vintage Wreath
- Printed Bird Pattern
- Floral Craft Ring - 12"
- Scrapbook Paper – Bon Voyage Paris
- Heavy Cardstock – Color of Choice
- DCWV® Stack – Vintage Collage
- Wired Ribbon – Turquoise Polka Dot and Champagne Glitter
- Ribbon – Modern Romance Pearl
- Tulle – Aqua
- Miscellaneous Vintage Buttons
- Tim Holtz Word Keys
- Flat-Back Glass Pebbles – Large and Small
- Glitter – Silver, Turquoise and Gold
- Mod Podge®
- Glossy Accents™
- Felt – Color of Choice
- Cat Eye Stack Ink – Chestnut Roan
- Americana® Acrylic Paint – Indian Turquoise and Burnt Umber
- Alcohol Ink – Latte (in Earth Tones Kit)
- Alcohol Blending Solution
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- Paper Towels
For the ribbon flower, cut a 12-inch piece of ribbon. At one side make small scissor snip and tear off wire edging. Reveal wire at each end of ribbon and pull tight to make circle, twist ends of wire to secure.
Paint the front and back of the floral ring using Burnt Umber acrylic paint. Let dry.
Using the floral ring as a template, trace the outer and inner circle onto the Paris (base) paper and the brown felt. Cut out. Set felt aside. Using Mod Podge®, adhere the paper to the base. Let dry.
Mix Burnt Umber paint with water to make a wash. Brush over the paper on the floral ring. Wipe and blot using a paper towel until the right amount of antiquing is achieved.
Antique the edges of the front of the wreath by rubbing the Chestnut Roan cat eye ink pad around the edges.
Randomly rub Mod Podge® using your finger over the front of the wreath and sprinkle silver glitter. Shake off and let dry.
Using hot glue, adhere 7-9 ribbon flowers around wreath.
Embellish around the flowers by hot gluing vintage buttons, glass pebbles and keys.
Trace the bird onto heavy cardstock.
Paint both sides of the bird using Indian Turquoise acrylic paint. Let dry.
Coat the front of the bird with Mod Podge®. Sprinkle generously with turquoise, silver and gold glitter.
Glue bird to the wreath.
Cut a 2’ length of Turquoise ribbon for the hanger. Fold in half and glue each end to the back of the wreath.
Adhere felt to the back of the wreath.
Antique pearl ribbon using latte alcohol Ink and blending solution. Let dry.
Wrap pearl trim around the wreath and secure it to the back.