Friendly Frankie Pumpkin
- DecoArt Acrylic Paints- Pistachio Mint, Kelly Green, Ebony Black and Snow White
- DecoArt Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Craft Pumpkin
- Assorted Flat and Round Brushes
- ¾” Round Foam Spouncer Brush
- Foam Plate for Paints
- Crayola Model Magic (Any Color Will Suffice, It Will Be Painted)
- 28mm Wiggle Eyes- 2
- Lo-Temp Glue Gun
- Darice Black Craft Fur
Refer to photo and use model magic to form nose shape over stem, eyebrows, and ears; let dry.
Basecoat pumpkin with pistachio mint.
Refer to photo and use ebony black to paint brows and wavy line for mouth; let dry.
Refer to photo and use kelly green to paint stitches and spools; let dry.
Apply a coat of multi-purpose sealer to pumpkin and spools; let dry.
Refer to photo to glue wiggle eyes and spool “bolts” to frankie’s face.
For hair, cut a 9” square of craft fur. Refer to photo for placement, and glue two corners above ears; glue along edge of fur to attach to head; use fingers to mess up hair along edges to conceal backing edge.