Friends Album Cover
With the Yudu® Personal Screen Printer and Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter, creative expression is right at your fingertips.
Designed by Sue Helfrich and Jill Webster
- YourStory® Book Binder and Laminator
- YourStory 8½-inch x 11-inch Album Cover, Black Linen Texture
- Yudu® Personal Screen Printer
- Yudu Ink, Gunmetal
- Yudu Blank Transparencies
- Yudu 220 Mesh Screen
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter
- Cricut® Wild Card Cartridge
- Cricut Joys of the Season Cartridge
- Cricut Celebrations® Cartridge
- Cricut Lyrical Letters Cartridge
- Cardstock: Black, Pink, Bright Pink Glitter
- Ribbon: Bright Pink with White Dots (20-inches), Silver (6-inches)
- Rhinestones: Large Clear (5), Medium Pink (3), Small Pink (4), Mini Pink (1)
Cut frame: Using Lyrical Letters cartridge and black cardstock, select Italic Monoline feature, select Flip function, press Shift, and cut one 10½-inch <Frame-s>. Expose image on Yudu screen as directed in user manual. Pull image on album cover using gunmetal ink as directed in user manual. Let dry.
Cut crown: Using Celebrations cartridge and bright pink glitter cardstock, cut on 3¼-inch <crown>. Adhere to album cover as shown.
Cut tag: Using Joys of the Season cartridge and black cardstock, select Layers feature and cut one 3½-inch <Tag>. Repeat cut using pink cardstock and Shadow feature. Adhere together.
Cut Friends: Using Wild Card cartridge and bright pink glitter cardstock, select Phrase feature, press Shift, and cut one 8½-inch <Branch-s>. Discard Always and adhere Friends to tag.
Adhere pink ribbon around album cover as shown. Tie tag to pink ribbon using silver ribbon. Embellish album cover with rhinestones as shown.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.