Friends Scrapbook Page
Preserve special memories of you and your best friend with this pretty, flower-filled layout.
Courtesy of Sizzix Design Team.
- Sizzix® BIGkick or Big Shot Machine
- Sizzix® Bigz™ Die – Flower Layers #7
- Sizzix® Sizzlits® Decorative Strip Dies – Giant Scallops and Dots & Scallops
- Recollections® Value Pack Cardstock, 12x12" – Essentials
- Recollections® Patterned Paper – Bloom
- K&Company® Patterned Paper – Best of Brenda Walton
- Making Memories® Metal Flowers
- Recollections™ Glitter – Clear
- Recollections™ Brads – Pearls
- Celebrate It® Sheer Creations Ribbon, 5/8" – Cream
- Paper Trimmer
- Adhesive, Glue
- Corner Rounder
- Hole Punch, Small (or Paper Piercer)
Trim a piece of patterned paper 3½"x 12". Attach to 12"x12" piece of aqua cardstock from the Value Pack to form base page.
Die-cut scallop from patterned paper from the Best of Brenda Walton collection. Attach below the patterned paper.
Cut a piece of sheer cream ribbon 24" in length. Wrap around page and tie in a bow.
Trim a piece of green cardstock from the Value Pack to 5"x7". Round corners and use to mat photo.
Trim a piece of white cardstock from the Value Pack to 5½"x7½". Round corners and use to mat photo. Attach to page.
Trim sentiments from patterned paper from Best of Brenda Walton collection and attach to page.
Die-cut scallop from cardstock from the Value Pack. Trim to 6" and attach to page above "friends" sentiment.
Die-cut several flowers from patterned paper and cardstock using the Best of Brenda Walton collection and the Value Pack.
Add Recollections™ glitter to each flower.
Layer flowers and attach to page.
Embellish flowers with pearl brads and metal flowers.