- Design Memory Craft® Gelatos Colors, 4 Ct - Blue and Black/White
- Design Memory Craft® Stamper's Big Brush Pen - Deep Scarlet Red
- Recollections® Patterned Paper, 12"x12" - Green Faux Canvas
- Spellbinders™ Shapeabilities - Foliage & Anemone Flower Topper
- ArtMinds™ Simply Surfaces™ Wood - Bird Standing with Metal
- Puffy Sticker - Title
- Glue Dots®, ½"
- Double-sided Tape
- Low Heat Glue Gun
Color wooden bird with Gelatos Colors. Using a paintbrush and water, paint bird to blend color. Follow the same process on the edges of the bird. Once dry, color again with Gelatos Colors, working in small sections and blending with fingertips as you go. Add darker Gelatos Colors shades around the edges and white to the center of the bird's body, blending with fingertips as you go.
Color die cut flowers with Stamper's Big Brush Pen. Lightly mist with water. Crumple into a ball and let sit for about one minute. Carefully unfold flowers. Apply heat until paper stiffens and flowers begin to curl.
Adhere die cut leaves, flowers and sticker embellishments to bird using double-sided tape and Glue Dots®. Add pearls to center of flower.