Martha Stewart Crafts Fringed Party Accessories
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Fringe Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Ribbon (colors of choice)
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Punch Around the Page™
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ All Purpose Scissors
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Permanent Adhesive Roll Tape
- Cardstock (colors of choice, multiple colors)
- Tissue Paper – Colors of Choice
- Craft Bags (colors of choice)
- Small Wood Dowels
- Empty Tubes from Paper Towel Roll
Cut pieces of cardstock in multiple colors to 4-inches long and the width of the craft bag. Adhere to the inside of the bag. Using the fringe scissors, cut approximately 3-inches down across the entire bag.
Cut paper towel tubes into three equal parts. Cut tissue approximately 10-inches x 7-inches. Wrap the paper tube with tissue pieces and secure with adhesive tape. Tie ends off with ribbon and cut with fringe scissors as shown.
Cut multiple pieces and colors of tissue paper to 3-inches x 2-inches. Wrap 1-inch of tissue around the wooden dowels, leaving 2-inches beyond end of wooden dowel. Secure with tape. Cover tape with ribbon and cut tissue with fringe as shown.
Cut cardstock into squares to fit tissue tubes and craft bags. Using Punch Around the Page™ punch around the edges of the cut squares. Adhere to projects.