There Was a Little Froggie Easter Craft Egg
- DecoArt® Americana® Gloss Enamels – Lamp Black, Festive Green and Citron Green
- Craft Egg, Medium – Yellow
- Styrofoam® Balls, Round (2)
- Paintbrushes – ¾" Flat, #0 Liner and Scruffy (or Stencil)
- Water Container Palette (or Plastic Plate)
- Paper Towels
- Tracing and Transfer Paper
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet – Green
- Sponge Pouncer, Round
- Pattern (download button below)
Use 1" flat brush to paint egg Festive Green, leaving an oval for the tummy unpainted.
Paint Styrofoam® balls Festive Green, leaving area for wiggle eyes unpainted. Refer to photo for placement.
Use a round sponge pouncer and Citron Green to stamp polka dots on frog body.
Use liner brush and Lamp Black to paint mouth.
Trace and transfer two leg patterns on green foam. Cut out shape with scissors.
Assembly: Press unpainted section of Styrofoam® balls on craft surface to flatten slightly. Position and adhere Styrofoam® balls on top of egg for eyes. Position and adhere wiggle eyes on flattened areas. Position and adhere legs on sides.