Girls Just Want To Have Fun Bookmark
This quick and easy bookmark is made with Inkadinkado® clear stamps. Make several as party favors or gifts – a great idea for a book club!
Designed by Heather Garl, courtesy of Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Thoughts for the Day Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Small & Medium Clear Stamping Blocks
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- K&Company™ Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections® Kraft Cardstock
- Celebrate It™ 5/8in x 10 Yd Green Ribon
Cut a 2 x 6-1/2 inch rectangle from Kraft cardstock. Stamp the butterfly image near the top and stamp the sentiment about two inches up from the bottom edge.
Cut two 1-3/4 inch squares from pattern paper and glue a square below each image.
Cut a small length of ribbon and fold it in half. Staple it to the back of the rectangle. Trim the ends of the ribbon at an angle.
Glue the rectangle to a slightly larger rectangle cut from pattern paper.