Funny Bunny Treat Pops
- Wilton® Ready-To-Use Gum Paste
- Wilton® Icing Color – Rose
- Wilton® Roll & Cut Mat
- Wilton® Fondant Roller, 9"
- Wilton® Leaf Cut-Outs® Fondant Cutters, Large and Medium
- Wilton® Decorator Brush Set
- Wilton® 10" x 14" Cake Board
- Favorite Cake Recipe (or Mix) – White
- Wilton® Pie Pan – Mini Whoopie
- Wilton® Cooling Grid, 10"x16"
- Wilton® Buttercream Icing
- Wilton® Treat Pops Containers
- Wilton® Disposable Decorating Bags, 12"
- Wilton® Decorating Tips – 12 and 1
- Wilton® Candy Melts® – Black
- Wilton® Candy Eyeballs
- Jelly Beans – Pink
Step 1 One day in advance make bunny ears: For four sets of ears, tint one oz. of gum paste dark rose and two oz. of gum paste light rose. Reserve remaining white. Use fondant roller to roll out gum paste 1/16" thick. Cut out white and pink ears with large leaf Cut-Outs®. Flip over half of the cut out ears. For inside of ear, use fondant roller to roll out gum paste 1/16" thick. Cut out light and dark rose with medium leaf Cut-Outs®. Brush with water and center inside of ear onto outside of ear. Let dry overnight on cornstarch-dusted cake board.
Step 2 Make mini Whoopie pies: Prepare batter following recipe directions (recipe can be found on the back of the Wilton® Mini Whoopie Pie Pan). Tint half of the batter rose. Bake and cool Whoopie pies according to pan package directions.
Step 3 Assemble treat pops: Prepare Buttercream icing following recipe directions (recipe can be found on the back of the Wilton® Buttercream Icing box). Tint portion rose; reserve some white. Place mini Whoopie pie in treat pop container. Use tip 12 and either white or rose icing to pipe swirl from back edge following the curve of the container then filling in the center. Repeat for three more cake and icing layers. Use tip 12 and either white or rose icing to pipe swirl on top.
Step 4 Decorate treat pops. Melt black Candy Melts® candy according to package directions. Use tip 1, a cut disposable decorating bag and melted black candy to attach candy eyeballs and a jellybean for nose on outside of container. Also, pipe mouth and whiskers on outside of container. Insert ears into treat pops.