- Crystazzi® Bicones, 6mm – Indicolite
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Open Jump Rings, 6mm
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Corrugated Round, 4mm
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Stardust Round, 4mm
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Head Pins, 1-3/8" (2-Pk.)
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Eye Pins, 1-3/8"
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Star Bead Caps (2-Pk.)
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Snake Chain (2-Pk.)
- Plated Silver Elegance™ Earring Post/Backs – Rhinestone
- Round Nose Pliers
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Remove the clasp and jump ring from the snake chain necklace.
Weave the necklace chain into a decorative knot. Use the 4mm jump ring (from first step) to connect the necklace ends together. Attach an earring post to the jump ring.
Make the following beaded drops: (7) stardust bead drops, (4) indicolite drops and (4) corrugated round bead drops. Make the following beaded links: (4) bead cap/indicolite/bead cap links and (1) corrugated round bead link.
Gather four stardust drops, four indicolite drops and four corrugated drops together using a 6mm jump ring. Connect the jump ring to the 4mm jump ring from second step.
Connect a stardust drop to three of the indicolite beaded links.
Use the corrugated link to connect an indicolite bead link to one of the indicolite beaded links with a drop from the previous step.
Attach the beaded sections to the decorative knot loops using 6mm jump rings.
Repeat steps for the matching earring.