Garden Party Invitation
- Plaid® All Night Media® Violet Dye Ink
- Plaid® All Night Media® Dark Sage Pigment Ink
- Plaid® All Night Media® Pumpkin Pigment Ink
- Plaid® All Night Media® Black Dye Ink
- Plaid® All Night Media® Hibiscus Corner stamp
- Plaid® All Night Media® Flying Insects Stamp Square
- Plaid® FolkArt® Acrylic Paint -Wicker White
- Plaid® All Night Media® Pop Dots
- Plaid® All Night Media® Mini Pop Dots
- 18x18 Sycamore Bark
- White Cardstock
- Flower Ribbon
- Judi Kins Diamond Glaze™
- Colored Pencils
Cut flower pot shaped out of brown paper from pattern.
Dry brush Wicker White paint over pot area of the invitation.
Cut piece of ribbon about 20” long. Wrap around rim of planter pot and tie in a knot at front.
Stamp Hibiscus Corner 12 times in Violet ink on white cardstock. Cut out each flower (flower only).
Stamp Hibiscus Corner 12 times in Dark Sage green on white cardstock. Cut out leaf areas.
Adhere violet flower pieces to the leaf pieces.
Stamp flower again in Pumpkin onto white cardstock.
Cut out JUST the stamen piece of the flower. Adhere this piece to violet stamped flowers.
Attach flower pieces to the card base from top to bottom so that the lowest row looks closest to you. Use pop dots intermittently to add dimension.
Add a cut out leaf or two as filler in bare spots.
Stamp bumble bee onto white cardstock. Color in, cut out. Adhere to flower with mini pop dot.
Apply Diamond Glaze™ to random areas of purple flowers.
Sprinkle on purple glitter. Allow to dry completely.