Gem-Tac Glue dries fast, clear and is flexible and permanent. This versatile adhesive is specially formulated to securely bond non-porous surfaces like gems, rhinestones and sequins to porous and semi-porous surfaces like fabric, wood and more. It comes in a squeeze bottle with applicator tip and is even washable and dryable!
COMMONLY USED SURFACE-TO-SURFACE APPLICATIONS ARE:
- Bonds rhinestones to fabric, paper, cardboard and wood
- Bonds sequins to fabric, paper, cardboard and wood
- Bonds lace and fabric to glass, metal and patent leather
- Bonds glitter to fabric, glass, metal, cardboard and wood
- Bonds leather to wood
DIRECTIONS & TIPS FOR USING GEM-TAC GLUE:
- Unscrew cap, remove seal and puncture tip.
- Apply bead of glue to one side of item.
- Position item gently to avoid oozing and soak through.
SPECIAL TIPS: Always test on a sample first. If applying to a wearable art project, pre-wash garment to remove sizing.
TEMPERATURE RECOMMENDATIONS/LIMITATIONS: Performs best when applied at room temperature. Store upright in a cool environment. Avoid freezing.
CURE RATE & DRYING TIME: Dries in 10-20 minutes. Assembled pieces bond instantly.
CLEAN UP & REMOVAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Clean wet glue with soap and water.
CAUTION ADVISORIES OR SAFETY RECOMMENDATIONS: Gem-Tac Glue is flammable and contains acetone. See bottle for more information.
- Non Toxic
- Kid Friendly
- Dries Clear