Geometric Paper Wood Tray
Add some style to your décor with these fun Geometric Paper Wood Trays! Follow these 6 easy steps to create this wood tray in just 30 minutes.
- Wood Tray
- Cardstock, 12"x12" – White
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper – Assorted Designs of Choice
- Recollections™ Craft Tape – Herringbone
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Recollections™ Paper Trimmer
- Martha Stewart Crafts™ Acrylic Paint – Color of Choice
- Glass Piece
Paint tray desired color. Let dry.
Cut white cardstock to fit inside tray.
Trim edges of paper with herringbone craft tape.
Cut triangles from assorted sheets of paper to create your design.
Use tape runner to adhere paper triangle to white cardstock sheet inside tray.
Cover with glass.