Gerbera Daisy Cube Topiary
Permanent botanicals give home decorators so many great color and texture options. Easily adapt this look to your favorite foam shape. This versatile design can feature one, two, three or more cubes of STYROFOAM brand foam.
Designed by Diane Flowers for The Dow Chemical Company
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam 5” Cube- 2
- Large Gerbera Daisies- 16 Each of Green And Yellow
- Small Orange Daisies with Dark Green Centers- Nine
- Floral Shears or Wire Cutters
- Wooden Skewers, 8"- Two
- Low-Temp Glue Gun and Glue Sticks
- Thick, White Craft Glue
- Candle Pedestal, Flower Pot or Other Platform to Display Topiary (Optional)
Trim daisy stems to 2" long. Group flowers by color.
Refer to photo as placement guide. Apply glue to yellow daisy stem ends and push four into opposite sides of each cube, completely covering surface. Repeat with green daisies on alternate sides.
Use glue gun to secure cubes one on top of the other, alternating color placement. Apply glue to skewers and push all the way through both cubes.
Glue and insert small daisies into top of stacked cubes. Display as desired.