Ghostly Place Card
- Foam Shapes - Ghosts
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Purple
- Sharpie® Fine-Tip Permanent Marker - Black
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Glitter Glue - Silver
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Foam Stickers - Shapes of Choice
- Crayola® Markers
- Fine Motor
- Decorate ghost with markers or other foam shapes as desired.
- Trace a crooked window onto purple foam and cut out. Glue the window to yellow foam and trim around edges to make even.
- Write message of choice in the window with a marker or pen. Embellish the ghost and window with Glitter Glue; let dry.
- Glue the ghost to the window.
- Cut a triangle from yellow cardstock to make a stand. Fold it in half and glue one half to the back of the window, making sure it will stand unassisted.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should only use scissors with adult supervision.