Giant Skull Centerpiece
- Celebrate It™ Foam Skeleton Head, Large
- Wooden Floral and Craft Wreath, 6"
- Celebrate It® halloween Ribbon - Black Striped
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Papers - Assorted Halloween Designs
- Stiffened Felt - Black
- Recollections™ Glitter - Fine Frost
- Celebrate It™ Halloween Small Clip-On Glitter Spider
- Celebrate It® Ribbons, Narrow - Assorted Colors
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Low Heat Glue Gun and Glue
- Graft Glue
Gather ribbon by pulling wire and gluing around edge of wood wreath for collar.
Paint skull turquoise, and while paint is wet, sprinkle with glitter. Shake off excess and save for another project. Let dry.
Cut a 5" circle from stiffened felt. Glue a circle of paper to one side.
Create a cone from scrapbook paper, securing with glue to hold.
Glue cone to center of felt.
Tie a small bow and glue to the hat as shown.
Place skull in center of wooden ring as centerpiece.
Tie narrow ribbons together in shoestring bow and glue to front of wreath.