Girl Stick Puppet
- Craft Sticks
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Purple
- Crayola® Blunt Tip Scissors
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Creatology™ Pom Poms
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Assorted Beads of Choice
- Acrylic Jewels
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Yellow
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Orange
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Red
- Fine Motor
- Use a pencil to draw a face shape onto craft foam. It can be round, square, oval, rectangular, triangular, oblong, or whatever you like. Be creative! Cut out.
- Glue the face to the craft stick, being sure to leave enough space on the craft stick to hold it.
- Cut bangs from craft foam and "fringe" as shown. Glue the bangs to the top of the face. Cut narrow strips from craft foam for hair (make sure the pony beads will fit snugly over the strips). Glue the strips under the bangs.
- Glue on the wiggle eyes and ½-inch pom pom for a nose. Cut a heart shape, or whatever shape you desire for a mouth from craft foam and glue in place. Cut a bow shape from craft foam and glue to bangs. Glue the ¼-inch pom pom to the bow.
- String beads onto the hair as desired. Glue the jewels along the neck.
Adult supervision is required at all times. Children should not use scissors without adult supervision.