Girls Just Want To Have Fun Beach Scrapbook Page
Inkadinkado® clear stamps are perfect for making scrapbook pages about your summer vacation. Accent your photos with stamped images and embellishments and you’ll have a great keepsake for your family.
Designed by Heather Garl courtesy of Inkadinkado®.
- Inkadinkado® Dot Flourishes Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Coastal Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Thoughts for the Day Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Curly Q Alphaet Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping Block
- StazOn® Solvent Ink - Timber Brown
- K&Company™ Summer Travel 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
- Recollections® Butterfly Wings Cardstock
- EK Success® Jolee's® Fun at the Beach Stickers
- EK Success® Jolee's® Pails Stickers
- EK Success® 3" Circle Scallop Nesting Punch
- EK Success® Circles Large Edger Punch
- EK Success® 3D Dots - Adheasive Foam 1/8" Squares
- Glue Pad
- Blue Glitter
- Brown Journaling Pen
- Distressing Tool
- Scissors - regular and wavy edge
Use pink cardstock for the base of the scrapbook page. Use the glue pad to stamp flourish images along the right side of the page. Add blue glitter to the stamped images and allow to dry.
Stamp beach-theme images on the left side and bottom of the page.
Use the journaling pen to add the border lines.
Cut a strip from brown pattern paper and use the edger punch along the bottom edge. Glue it to the top of the page.
Punch a scallop circle from gold pattern paper and stamp the sentiment on it. Glue it on top of the brown strip and trim the top of the circle even with the page.
Cut two small strips from pattern paper and distress the edges. Glue them next to the scallop circle.
Attach photograph(s) to the page.
Stamp the vacation location and date on green pattern paper. On our page we stamped the capital letters and the year, and then used the journaling pen to fill in the other letters. Cut the paper into a rectangle and glue to the page.
Cut three strips from blue pattern paper and trim the top edge with the wavy edge scissors. Attach them around the green rectangle, using glue for two and foam adhesive for one.
Add dimensional stickers to the page.