Girls Just Want To Have Fun Frame
Glitz & Glitter…a winning combination for a fantastic frame! Mimic the look of sparkle from the title wave sticker by using Martha Stewart Crafts glitter for a totally awesome frame any girl would love!
Designed by Becky Cates for EK Success.
- EK Success Jolee’s Boutique Title Wave Sticker – Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- EK Success Paper Shapers Large Rounder Punch
- EK Success Tweezer Bee® Tweezers
- EK Success Cutterpede Straight Edge Trimmer
- EK Success Herma Dotto Adhesive Tape Runner, Permanent
- EK Success Cutter Bee® Scissors
- EK Success Paper Shapers Heart Punch
- EK Success 3D Dots® – White Adhesive Foam 1/8" Circles
- K & Company Exposed Chipboard Square Frame
- K & Company Snuggle Bug Designer Paper Pad
- K & Company Greenhouse Adhesive Gems
- Martha Stewart Crafts Essential Colors Glitter Set (Charoite)
- Martha Stewart Crafts Onxy Glitter
- Martha Stewart Crafts Craft Glue
- Martha Stewart Crafts Craft Knife
- Martha Stewart Crafts 12 x 12 Cutting Mat
- Black Paint
- Black & White Dot ribbon
- Computer Font: Pristina (48pt.)
Paint frame with black acrylic paint.
Cut lavender stripe and lavender cardstock to fit frame. Round edges. Mat striped paper on solid lavender. Center and adhere to frame. Use craft knife to cut out section where photo will go.
Add Title Wave sticker to top of frame.
Punch out 2 heart shapes and paint craft glue on each. Sprinkle with glitter. Allow to dry and adhere with foam adhesive to lower right side of frame.
Cut small piece of lavender cardstock and paint on craft glue. Sprinkle with glitter. Print name on lavender cardstock. Mat name on small glittered cardstock piece. Attach a small piece of black dotted ribbon to the back and adhere to lower left corner of frame.
Squeeze small dots of glue around outside edge of frame. Sprinkle with glitter.
Tie 3 pieces or ribbon into half knots. Adhere to the left of photo opening. 8. Add stickers and adhesive gems to complete frame.