Give Your Heart Away Candy
- Wilton Valentine Candy Making MEGA PACK
- Wilton Candy Melts®- White and Red
- Wilton Garden Candy Color Set
- Wilton 8 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Disposable Decorating Bags
- Wilton Parchment Triangles
- Wilton Tips- 2, 3, 8 and 12
- Wilton Icing Colors- Red-Red, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, Violet, Black, Rose and Copper
- Wilton Meringue Powder
- Royal Icing Recipe
- Curling Ribbon- Pink
- Waxed Paper
To mold lollipops: Fill bottom part of heart with white melted candy; refrigerate to set. Tint a portion of melted white candy pink with color from set and fill the remainder of mold with pink candy, insert lollipop stick and refrigerate to set; unmold.
Use melted red candy in cut parchment bag to write “Be Mine” message on front of heart; let set.
To figure pipe boy and girl: Position lollipop on waxed paper. Use copper royal icing and tip 12 to pipe head ¼ in. away from stick and 2 ¼ in. from bottom of candy.
Use tip 12 and royal icing (in pink for girl and red for boy) to pipe shirts.
Use tip 8 and royal icing to pipe arms.
Use tip 12 and violet royal icing to pipe legs and tip 8 and white royal icing to pipe shoes.
Use tip 2 and copper icing to pipe noses and hands.
Use tip 2 and black royal icing to pipe facial features.
Use tip 3 and yellow royal icing to pipe girl’s hair and brown icing to pipe boy’s hair. Let dry overnight.
Cut a 12 in. length of ribbon for each lollipop and attach to back of heart with melted candy. Position bottom of ribbon at end of right arm and secure tip 2 and copper royal icing piped hand.