Martha Stewart Crafts™ Glazing Brushes
Glazing brushes are ideal for use with Martha Stewart Crafts™ jewelry glaze.
- Brushes have a soft grip coating that allows for comfortable crafting.
- Before use, swirl the brush in your hand to remove any loose bristles.
- For an antiqued look, wipe off paint with a clean rag after application, leaving glaze only in the grooves of the jewelry.
- For all-over coverage, apply glaze in thin layers.
- Glaze works on metal, resin, and most jewelry surfaces.
CARE: Wash while wet with Martha Stewart Crafts brush cleaner or mild soap and water. Reshape with fingers and dry with bristles up.
The Martha Stewart Crafts™ jewelry collection includes product for all levels of jewelry crafters: beautifully designed charms, pendants, findings and exquisite Czech glass beads.
The line also invites jewelry artists and jewelry novices alike to create their own unique pieces with jewelry enameling paints, jewelry glazes and epoxy clays.
From simply gluing cabochons or rhinestones into elegant settings to creating one-of-a-kind molded pieces, the Martha Stewart Crafts® jewelry offering will bring inspiration to every jewelry crafter.