Glitter Dot Heart Valentine's Day Card by Recollections™
- Recollections™ Blank Cards and Envelopes - White
- Recollections™ Cardstock - Valentine's
- Recollections™ Bling on a Roll - Color and Style of choice
- Celebrate It® Ribbon - Style of Choice
- Recollections™ Tape Runner
- Recollections™ Glitter, Extra Fine - Glitz
- ArtMinds™ Decoupage Glue Sealer
- Hole Punch
- Pattern Printed from Below
- Scrapbook Stickers - Valentine's (Optional)
- Paper Plate
Step 1 Cut a piece of Valentine’s cardstock to desired size, or that covers the card, as shown.
Step 2 Punch holes along the top and string ribbon through the holes. Tie a bow.
Step 3 Print and cut out heart patterns. Trace onto desired cardstock and cut out.
Step 4 Apply decoupage glue to the outsides of the heart cutouts. Dip in glitter.
Step 5 Dip a pencil end into the glue and make dots on a heart, then sprinkle with glitter.
Step 6 Glue hearts together and to card cover.
Step 7 Optional: Add scrapbook accent or write words over hearts.
Step 8 Add bling down the side and any extra glitter accents.
Step 9 Glue the paper cover to the card, making sure to tuck in the ribbon ends.
Step 10 Let dry.