Glitter Skeleton Halloween Banner
- Decorative Garland – Black Glitter Leaves
- Novelty Halloween Décor – Skeleton Hands (2), Bag of Glitter Skeletons and Medallions (3)
- Halloween Glitter Spiders – Black
- Scrapbook Open Stock Paper – Chipboard (2 Pcs)
- Recollections™ Scrapbook Paper – Purple/Black Webs and Black/Black Spiders
- Celebrate It® Halloween Ribbon – Black/Silver Dot and Black/Off-White Stripe
- Celebrate It® 360 Wire-Edged Ribbon – Purple
- Celebrate It® Ribbon, 1/8" – Black Ribbon
- Creatology™ Glitter Glue – Purple
- Recollections™ Dye Ink Pad – Black
- Mod Podge® Decoupage Glue, Matte
- Recollections™ Adhesive Tape, ½"
- Low Heat Glue Gun
- X-ACTO® Knife
- Paper Trimmer (Optional)
- Ruler (or Straight Edge)
Cut out three “V” banner shapes from chipboard. Start with a rectangle 6"x8". Find the center and mark 2" up from the bottom. Cut from the center to each bottom corner to create the “V” shape of the bottom of the banner.
Trace the shape onto scrapbook paper, cut out and adhere paper to chipboard using Mod Podge®. Let dry.
Ink the edges using black ink.
Add purple glitter glue around the glittered portion of the three medallions. Let dry.
Hot glue the medallions onto each of the banners.
Hot glue a black spider to each of the banners.
Cut an 11" length of black and off-white striped ribbon and adhere to the back of each banner using ½" adhesive tape. Cut the bottom end of the ribbon in a “V” so that it’s even with the longest part of the bottom of the banner.
Lay out the garland and position the three banner pieces equally across the garland. Loop the ribbon over the garland and adhere to the back of the banner.
Tie the two skeleton hands onto the garland in between the banners.
Tie two of the glittered skeletons onto the banner.
Tie ribbon along the garland and trim the ends in a “V” shape