Gobble the Turkey
- Felt Sheet - Brown
- Creatology™ Chenille Stem
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Woven Hat
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Felt Sheet - Green
- Felt Sheet - Red
- Felt Sheet - Orange
- Felt Sheet - Yellow
- Using the feather pattern, trace two feathers onto each color of felt and cut out.
- Trace the wattle pattern onto red felt and cut out.
- Trace the head and neck pattern onto brown felt and cut out.
- Glue the feathers to the hat brim around the top half of the had, fanning them outward and slightly layering one on top of the other as shown.
- Glue the head and neck to the top of the hat as shown.
- Glue the eyes onto the head and the wattle just below the eyes as shown.
- Cut a small piece of chenille stem, bend it to form a hanger and glue the ends to the back of the hat near the top edge. Be sure the turkey will be facing right side up when the wreath is hanging.