God Bless America Suncatcher
- Ribbon- 18” Pieces of Red, White and Blue
- Gallery Glass Round Blank- 10”
- Gallery Glass Liquid Leading- 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass Redi-Lead Lines
- Gallery Glass Tool Set
- Gallery Glass Window Colors- Gold Glitter, Royal Blue, Ruby Red and Snow White
Place 10” Round on top of pattern.
Press Redi-Lead lines onto pattern lines, trimming to fit with lead-trimmer.
Touch joints with small amount of Liquid Lead.
Using tip to apply, squeeze Liquid Lead along “God Bless America” words. Let dry.
Apply Window Color in areas as indicated on finished project. Using the stirring tool, stir each area while wet to remove bubbles. Let project dry overnight.
Trace over black letters with Gold Glitter. Let dry at least two hours.
Create a hanger from combination of red/white/blue ribbons.