Gold Bangle Bracelet
- Stamping Adjustable Cuff Bracelet Gold
- Bead Landing™ Dapping Textured Hammer
- Bead Landing™ Nylon Jaw Forming Pliers
- Tulip Metallics Dimensional Fabric Paint (6 pack)- Black
- Plaid Folk Art Spouncers (6 pack, 1/4 in)
- Tulip Craft Sponges (8 pc)
Go outside to utilize a concrete sidewalk or driveway.
Lay a folded paper towel down on the concrete and then your bracelet on of the paper towel.
Hammer bracelet with a Textured Hammer. The more padding you use between the bracelet and concrete (paper towel) the shiner the surface of the bracelet will be. Use only one unfolded sheet of paper towel for matte finish. Place bracelet directly on concrete for ultimate distressed look.
Use the Nylon Jaw Forming Pliers to shape bracelet
Use Spouncers to apply black fabric paint. Let dry, then rub away with dry craft sponge. Rub until desired effect is achieved.
You can also tape sections of bracelet before applying paint for clean straight lines along edge of bracelet or for creating stripes.