- Plastic Craft Ornament – Small Round
- Gold Iris Glass Shiny Faceted 6mm Strands, 3 count
- Gold Plated 8mm Filigree Bead Strands, 2 count
- Gold Plated 10x14mm Melon Corrugated Strands, 4 count
- Jewelry Essentials Wire 20g, 8”
- Flush Cutters
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Round Nose Pliers
Take lid of ornament and fill with melon corrugated, filigree and iris glass beads. Alternate the beads so they will be evenly dispersed. Use all strands but save 3 iris glass and 2 filigree beads. Attached cap to ornament when completed.
Using 8” of 20g wire form a loop at the end of the wire. Using flat nose pliers, grasp the center of the loop and gently bend the wire around to form a spiral moving pliers as you go. Make the spiral 3 ¼” of wire.
String gold iris glass, filigree, gold iris glass, filigree and gold iris glass. Repeat step 2 on the other side of the wire starting in the opposite direction of previous spiral.
To attach ornament holder, go to center loop and slide onto ornament. Move connector around the spiral until it sits at the bottom.