Gone Fishing Hat
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Green
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Puffy Green
- Ball Cap - Color of Choice
- Blunt Scissors
- Aleene's "Tacky" Glue®
- Creatology™ Wiggle Eyes
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint - Puffy White
- Fine Motor
- Use a pencil to draw a fish onto green craft foam and cut out.
- Draw details such as scales and fins on the fish with green dimensional paint. Let dry.
- Use white dimensional paint to write "Gone Fishing" on the hat, as shown. Let dry.
- Cut the fish in half. Glue the fish ends to the hat and the wiggle eye in place as shown.
TipsIf possible to protect clothing, have children wear an old, oversized t-shirt when painting.
For a more rewarding crafting experience with your child, you may wish to complete the craft steps over more than one session, especially when drying time is required, or the child appears to be getting bored.
Adult supervision is required at all times.
The glue gun is for adult use only.