- Wood Frame
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - Black
- Craft Smart™ Paint Pens
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - Pool Blue
- Craft Smart® Acrylic Paint - White
- Craft Smart® All Purpose Glue
- Recollections™ Brads
- Flat Paper Stickers of Choice
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet - White
- Craft Smart® Paint Brush
- Paper Towels
- Paper Plate
- Fine Motor
Print and cut out pattern.
Paint the frame with blue, let dry.
Scrunch up a piece of paper towel and use to sponge white paint onto the frame. Let dry.
Cut the hat from black foam sheet; outline with the paint pen. Glue pieces together to form the hat.
Place a brad through the center of the hat. Glue the hat to the frame.
Cut a 3-inch x 3-inch white foam piece and roll, securing the end with glue (for the diploma).
Tie a small piece of ribbon around the roll and glue to the frame as shown.
Place numbers along the side of the frame for the graduation year.
Use your school colors to personalize this frame.
Adult supervision is required at all times.