Graffiti Glam Cap
Cover your crown in urban glam with Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ products and some sensational sparkle from Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™!
Designed by Allee Marderosian, courtesy of iLoveToCreate™, a Duncan Enterprises Company
- Tulip® Surface Cover™
- Tulip® Fabric Paint Cannon™
- Tulip® Cannon Fabric Paint™ (we used): Cosmopolitan, Skyline
- Tulip® Dimensional Fabric Paint Taggers™ (we used): Blackout, Merge, Happy Hour
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™: Clear (300 count)
- Tulip® Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Tulip® Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™
- Cap: Neutral Color
- ¼-inch wide Masking Tape
Cover work surface with Tulip® Surface Cover™. Lay hat on prepared surface.
Use masking tape to mark off sections of hat, creating abstract designs as shown or as desired.
Fill Fabric Paint Cannon™ with Cosmopolitan Cannon Fabric Paint™ then spray over taped off sections. Pour remaining paint back into bottle and clean Fabric Paint Cannon™. Repeat step with Skyline.
Use Paint Taggers to create random smears of color all over hat. Let completely dry.
Place Iron-On Crystals as desired around designs on hat using Fashion Art Tweezers. Set in place with Cordless Heat-Setting Tool, following instructions on package.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Thoroughly clean Paint Cannon between color applications.