Graffiti Love Tee
- Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dye™ Black
- Tulip® One-Step Fashion Dye™ Fuchsia
- Tulip® Fashion Form™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Stencils™ Peace & Love Pack
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Fabric Paint Cannon™
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Cannon Fabric Paint™ Skyline
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Big Phat Fabric Marker™ Blackout
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Dimensional Fabric Paint Taggers™ Blackout
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Dimensional Fabric Paint Taggers™ SoHo
- Tulip® Fashion Graffiti™ Dimensional Fabric Paint Taggers™ Merge
- T-shirt, White
- Plastic Tablecloth, 2
- Spray Bottle
Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay canvas on prepared work surface.
Pour One Way and Blackout Cannon Fabric Paint into Paint Cannon and shake well, mixing two colors to create gray.
Position brick stencil onto lower half of canvas. Spray gray paint over stencil, move stencil and repeat pattern across canvas until lower half is covered with brick design. Refer to photo. Let dry. Tip: Use paper towels to cover upper half of canvas to avoid over spray.
Pour out gray paint and clean Paint Cannon. Pour Skyline and Blackout into Paint Cannon and shake well, mixing two colors to create dark blue.
Cover bottom half of canvas with paper towels. Spray dark blue over the top half until it is completely covered. Let dry. Refer to photo. Clean out Paint Cannon.
Pour Skyline into Paint Cannon.
Position Peace Sign stencil onto upper left corner of canvas. Refer to photo.
Spray Skyline onto stencil then remove stencil and let dry. Clean Paint Cannon.
Pour One Way into Paint Cannon and spray randomly over upper half with short slow pumps to create a splattered look. Let dry.
Using Blackout Big Phat Fabric Marker tag name of choice. Color in name with Fire Hydrant Fabric Marker. Let dry.