Grateful for Family Card
This elegant card made with clear stamp sets from Inkadinkado® is a great way to show your appreciation for family.
Designed by Heather Garl for Inkadinkado®
- Inkadinkado® Thankful for Everything Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Scrapbook Sentiments Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Scrapbook Phrases Clear Stamp Set
- Inkadinkado® Large Clear Stamping
- ColorBox® Queue Fluid Chalk Ink: Rouge
- ColorBox® Pigment Ink: Cocoa
- StazOn® Solvent Ink: Jet Black
- Recollections® Gemstones Paper Collection: Cream
- K&Company® 12-inch x 12-inch Seasonal Paper Pad: Pink Print
- Ribbon: Brown (¼-inch x 10-yards)
- Heat Tool
- Removable Tape
Finished Size: 8-inches x 4-inches.
Use cream cardstock to make a top-folding card. Ink the edges of the card with cocoa ink.
Use removable tape to adhere scrap paper to the card, covering the bottom half and left third. Using two different style “love” stamps and one floral swirl design, create a background with rouge ink on the open area of the card. Remove the scrap paper.
Wrap a piece of ribbon around the horizontal center of the card. Secure the ends on the front near the left side.
Cut a 3-inch x 3 5/8-inch rectangle from pink print paper and distress the edges with the blade of your scissors. Glue the rectangle near the left side of the card.
Stamp “GRATEFUL” and “for family” in the bottom right corner of the card with jet black ink.
Tie a small bow with brown ribbon. Glue it to the first piece of ribbon next to the pink print paper.
Use photo as a guide and follow manufacturer’s instructions for all products used.
Heat set the inks to prevent smearing and fading.