Grecian Carol Book
- Creatology™ Construction Paper
- Creatology™ Foam Sheet
- Creatology™ Foam Alphabet Stickers
- Hole Punch
- Crayola® Glue Stick
- Cut 4 sheets of construction paper to 6"x6".
- Use extra pieces of construction paper to make pockets on the pages as desired. Mix the colors.
- Cut two foam sheets to 6"x 6" for the outside cover of the book.
- Glue edges of folder to construction paper pages.
- Use foam sticker letters to title your book.
- Embellish with stickers as desired.
- Punch 2 holes on the left side of book. Thread yarn through holes and tie to hold book together.